Friday, November 04, 2005

Random Thoughts

Been wanting to post for quite sometime now, but honestly have not had the time ever since I landed at KLIA. Coming home after 4 months was amazing. It was nice being pampered for a change. A welcome break after a crazy first semester!! Can't believe its almost time to go back.

Diwali was wonderful. I got to spend Diwali with the folks after 6 years! Even got to burst crackers!!(It's banned in Malaysia). Finally caught up on sleep also! No cell-phone, no alarm clock, no snooze button - Ah Bliss! Good food, good movies and sleep - what else can I possible ask for?

So much has happened since I started college in Dubai. I've met people from various backgrounds - so different, yet so similar. I felt I'd changed a lot. However, a smile from mom and dad, and all apprehensions went flying! Nope - I'm still me. I'm still the quirky, talkative, flirty, fun loving and at times bull headed person. And I'm still loved - Just the way I am!

I know this comes a little late - nevertheless Happy Diwali and Eid Mubarak :)

1 comment:

Fanaah said...

Well my dearest villaie...ull soon be back to "can u pls wake me up when u get up" hahahah...but we'll have the joy of sitting around our familiar table n gossiping over chai, n maybe a cheese omelette :))